Sunday, June 22, 2008

Debbie's/Mom's/Nana's Garden








Since it has been AGES since I posted anything to our blog I had to ask Rachel to re-train me on how to manage it. These are just a few of the many photos recently taken. My honey worked very hard on this garden...creating organic soil from composte to plant the vegetables in. So far it is coming along quite well. Her tomato plants are jam full of bloomin' tomatoes...I can taste that homemade salsa already...with fresh jalapenos from the garden also!!!
This is just the beginning of what I hope will be a continuing effort on my part to keep you all informed of what is happening in our lives. More posts to come soon! God bless!!!


1 comment:

Khrista said...

Look at all that green! I sure wish I could have my own little garden... I will have to be satisfied by the fresh organic produce we begin to pick up starting tomorrow! I am so excited!

I loved "visiting" your garden today! I love you and wish I could partake in the bounty! That fresh salsa sounds delicious!